Thursday, November 13, 2008

world in flux sequence ideas

sequence 1: Skateboarding. I plan to use various clips of me skating around campus and clips i've taken in the past. I want to use black and white shots and some slow motion. I plan to make my editing very close to the hip hop music i've chosen for the section.

sequence 2: DJing. I plan to take various shots of me djing and combine them with some still shots and lots of effects in photoshop. Perhaps a cool filter in final cut as well? I have some great music chosen for this sequence too.

sequence 3: Friends. I plan to film me with a bunch of friends hanging out maybe playing frisbee or something. I could use some cool filters in final cut as well and good music. Backwards slow motion?

sequence 4: Nature. I've always loved nature and it has always been a big part of my life. I plan to take some footage of a walk through the woods and maybe combine it with some still photography I took on my month long backpacking trip to Alaska a few years back.

sequence 5: This is section is going to intertwine all of the previous sections. I plan to use clips from my other sequences along with new media. I want to transpose clips of me in places I wouldnt normally be, perhaps djing in the woods, or skateboarding in my apartment...Along with this idea, I want to mix the music from the previous sections as well.

No comments: