Thursday, September 4, 2008

Birth of a new world

I found the "Birth of a New Medium" piece very informative and interesting. I think it is really cool to think about how these scientists came up with these basic ideas of storing information that would lead to something as complex as the Iphone. This is why I chose my title. Computer memory opens up a new world of possibilities as we, living in this generation, have begun to experience in the wonders of new technology. Its not going to stop either. With new technologies being created everyday, I don't see why this generation of technology wont begin to grow exponentially deeper into the future. The building blocks that these scientists began to construct work only upwards in what can be created next- a computer as complex as the human brain?

No comments: